We are very proud to offer a full range of adult clinics, for all ages and all ability levels.
- If you are a beginner or just learning to play matches click on the Level 1 link. We also have weekly events that will teach you how to play and introduce you to other new players. For more information on our beginner league, contact Mark.
- Extreme Tennis is a clinic that rotates between live ball, fed ball and game-based drills. For information contact Don.
- Progressive Singles is a fun way to play tennis and improve your singles game. Contact Amy Hisle for more information.
- Progressive Doubles is for anyone looking to meet new people to play tennis with. Contact Amy Hisle for more information.
- Cardio Tennis is for the player who wants to incoporate a great workout while hitting some tennis balls. All levels can participate. For more information contact Nathan.
- Fast Feed Clinics are a great way to hit a lot of tennis balls, play games and have a lot of fun in a fast pace atmosphere. Contact JJ for more information.
- Click HERE to see page 1 of the Spring Adult Brochure
- Click HERE to see page 2 of the Spring Adult Brochure